• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to complete all the missions?

ammie

Smash Cadet
My current data is 79% completed and yet I don't know where else I haven't been. I've unlocked all the characters already except zero suit samus whom I don't really care to unlock at all... My question is how to finish all the missions on the map? I got lots green flags on the map and people say that means they are not completed but they just look completed to me...I don't kno...:scared:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Yes, flags mean they are incomplete.

You need to open all the gold boxes, get all the trophies, enter all the doors, etc. to get 100% for a level. Once there is a glowing crown icon on a level, that will determine the level as being 100% completed.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
you can play as zero suit by holdinging down a trigger as you select samus I believe. I never play her so don't quote me on that, but you're holding down some kind of button.

Top Bottom