• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Overpowered Is Peach?

ShelbyPlayz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
All Credit Goes To EOE and Nathaniel Bandy!

If you have 18 minutes, please go on:

Peach is a char in smash4 I've been studying, why? To test her in competive play, no im not going to main her, but I want to see how powerful or even some of her element are a little overpowered?
For one she has the combo potential! Do not believe me?

All the combo's also watch part 2 if you have time!
Next thing her recovery. It may not be the best recovery but its good for her character, plus without the float, Peach would go nowhere at all!

Last thing her moveset
Honestly, the video just goes into her move set so do I really need to talk? [This video is PG-13, also some immaturity ] Also skip some of it since this was the start to a new SMASH AND COMPARE!

So, out of all these things, is Peach, Powerful? Or OVERPOWERFUL?
You choose!

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
peach is not overpowered. next, please.

RyeSSB

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyanTheDrummer
3DS FC
3652-0543-2675
Just because the character has great combo ability does not mean the character is overpowered. Overpowered would be to the point where the character is 1. One of the best characters in the game (a top tier) and 2. The character is so powerful that he/she negates many characters in the cast. Peach does not fit either qualification, so she is in no way overpowered.

Or are you just saying this because you lost to a good Peach main?

V4n1sh

Smash Rookie
Peach isn't overpowered but a character who is just extremely good. The main problem is that to do all that, it takes a lot of technical skill, and the closest to mastering peach is SlayerZ and EOE, who haven't mastered Peach fully.Weaknesses are things like her big hitbox, slow movement speed, difficulty to play, etc. This makes key matchups like Sheik a bit tough, and again, consistency as a high level peach is extremely hard and dedicated.

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
Peach isn't OP at all... I've found her to be, probably the most balanced character. I mean... there are extremes in both good and bad... but you HAVE to get good with her to be good.

Top Bottom