• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is my Mario?

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I thought you played pretty solid. I think the Ike match was a better one because the Pit player seemed pretty inexperienced (Suicide with neutral-b twice lol). I can't really think of anything to tell you to improve upon except maybe your recoveries from the ledge. Idk, I thought you were being pretty predictable by doing the jump to uair most of the time. It seemed like the Ike knew what you were going to do when you were getting back on the stage and he was taking advantage of it. Other than that, really good in my opinion.

Ghostpowder

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Ike is his main and i think he just picked up Pit as a secondary. I just couldn't get the timing right to get back on the stage in the match vs Ike .

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
You looked pretty decent. Had the right ideas of moves.

~Get at me if you want to play a few sets on wifi

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
The final kill on you in that last match was gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Solid Mario overall. You by far outclassed that Pit, but against the Ike you guys seemed fairly even. You missed a few opportunities for an easy cape, but you'll probably start to notice more ways to cape people as you get better.

Top Bottom