• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does Lucario work in this game?

Shadow Light Master

Smash Journeyman
I am pretty terrible at traditional fighters, but what happened to Lucario interests me. How does he work? I don't know how to use him at all and I preferred his Brawl moveset by a large margin... I heard he's much better in this game though, so I'm willing to try him out, I think he might be able to do some flashy stuff.

GeZ

Smash Lord
Dream cancel system. Read about it on the Project M site. It's a little too niche design wise for me, but it can create some cool results.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
I preferred his Brawl moveset by a large margin.
Why do you like his brawl moveset better? Lucario was one of my characters in brawl too and brawls version just doesn't compare in usefulness like P:M in my opinion.

The only thing i find better about brawl lucario is the size of dair and u-airs hit box. I liked how fast he could pummel attack too but that was mostly aesthetic.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
brawl lucario will forever be better

though pm lucario is still a ton of fun

Last edited:

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
dont be mad you just suck at brawl

also since oli is your main you must hate life

Shadow Light Master

Smash Journeyman
Man don't say douchey stuff like that :\

I like Lucario in Brawl because of how he... "flows." I guess people hate floatiness but I like it on Lucario. I liked how his attacks brushed past the opponent and stalled in the air. It felt very graceful. I suppose this didn't appeal to competitive players though or whatever.

Zoa

Smash Ace
^
I was literally thinking the first sentence this guy typed. You sir get a like for that.

Zoa

Smash Ace
What 2CHiLLED said. Floaty Lucario would be much worse off in this.

Top Bottom