• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you use the C-Stick/Right Stick as Jigglypuff?

Tilts or Smash on C-Stick/Right Stick?

• Tilt like a pinball table!

• Smash fools all day!

• Silly humans. I set my C-Stick to grab!

• Specials are my specialty!

Results are only viewable after voting.

OmegaStriker

Smash Cadet
Do you use the C-Stick/Right Stick for Smash Attacks or tilts as Jigglypuff? Jigglypuff has some decent tilts but moves like her forward smash are pretty strong too. Also, the stick is great for properly spacing aerials. But because Jigglypuff will mostly be in the air and does not have a lot of opportunity to use smash attacks in the neutral, I personally set my C-Stick to tilt. Your opinions?

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
I don't know if it's really all that worth it. I really only find it helpful for those two characters (out of the handful I regularly play) but try it out and see what you think!

FoxwolfJackson

Smash Rookie
Yeah, honestly, it's not that great with Palutena since she's my secondary main and sometimes I wish I could use my C-Stick to do spikes off-stage, but honestly, try the C-Stick specials with Jiggs. Honestly, being able to Rest in the flick of a finger has pulled off some neat, in-a-pinch KO's.

Philzard

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrapplingOrc
My C-stick is set to tilts, B to jump, and X to special. Since Jiggly benefits the most from quick aerials without losing mobility, having jump (B) so close to the C-stick is key for me (I just can't use L or R to jump...). This also allows for buffered Uair from jump squat which having C-stick as smash doesn't allow. Jiggly's only has 2 real specials. When I need to use those, I quickly swap to Y to jump if needed and slide my thumb from Y to X.

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
This is probably going to sound really weird, but since I've never been one to use the C-stick, I have it set to jump just in case I play a character for fun who has a plummeting dair and I happen to accidentally knock it with my thumb (sometimes I get THAT into it). That hasn't actually happened for a looong time now, so I may consider using it for something eventually.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
pputilt is important to her future. Early percent combo tool, and a great kill tool. Her smash stick doesnt give her any great things either. I only use tilt for puff, and it took me a while to get used to, but it's worth the switch. Practice your perfect pivots, everyone!

Top Bottom