• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you recover against Marth dtilt

Megumin

Smash Rookie
I try to fair but the crouch cancel just doesn't phase them and I'm dead. I try to sweet spot recover to at least hit them through the stage but it's a small chance it'll work. pull back WD grab to the stage usually gets me boned too. Roll is easy to get to with the low lag on down tilt and jump up is also easy to get through for the same reason. I can't see options and it's so frustrating.

edit: I mean recover as in from ledge to stage.

Last edited:

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
air dodge and pray for the best. it's all mind games

Last edited:

Malcolm Pickering

Smash Cadet
i think you might be able to auto cancel nair on to the stage. so even at low % can can shield or dash through without getting hit? im not sure though

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
sweetspot the edge/wall tech/walljumptechbair it. if you are on edge get-up attack/ stand during a dtilt and grab or hit them, or ledgeroll behind it. but dtilt edgeguard is pretty optimal.

regular get-ups from edge past 100% are significantly slower.

Last edited:

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
do what they least expect/dont do the same option every time/ dont end up below stage in the ditto in the first place

Top Bottom