• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you make AMV's?

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Well you need the song file (.mp3 or something) the clips/full video of what you are making the vid about, and the right program. Windows media maker comes with widows xp or you can get it off of the microsoft website. Also work hard on it. Dont slap together random clips and call it a AMV. TIme it right, good effects. Ive made a couple but didnt finish a couple. If this stupid firewall my dad put up can get put down, I can show you.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Theres a bunch more, I used Adobe Premiere. There's avid, sony vegas. A bunch. There are a few very good vids made from movie maker. You just have to know your way around. But thats all I can add to your knowledge. That is until you get something to edit with.

Top Bottom