• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you lab with Cloud?

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
What combos bring you to Training mode and other mechanics that you tend to grind out?

I'm just looking for what I should lab since I tend to practice Cloud mostly online and not sure what I should be labbing for consistency.

YP9

Smash Rookie
I actually have a whole list of things I practice with Cloud everyday and it helps out a lot. It's kind of like a training routine. Here are the main things, feel free to edit how many you do a day to suit how long you wanna grind.

150 short hop auto cancel up airs
150 short hop auto cancel nairs
150 auto cancel dairs
Up air juggles for 10 minutes
20 dair to Finishing Touch
20 dair to Limt Cross Slash
20 dair to Limit Climhazzard
50 dair to u air
5 minutes of fox trots
30 ledge snap Climhazzard
30 perfect hight recoveries
100 perfect pivots

I have a few more things that I practice so if you want to know those just let me know. These are just basic things all Clouds should practice, the other things I do are more specific to me. If you have any questions, let me know!

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I actually have a whole list of things I practice with Cloud everyday and it helps out a lot. It's kind of like a training routine. Here are the main things, feel free to edit how many you do a day to suit how long you wanna grind.

150 short hop auto cancel up airs
150 short hop auto cancel nairs
150 auto cancel dairs
Up air juggles for 10 minutes
20 dair to Finishing Touch
20 dair to Limt Cross Slash
20 dair to Limit Climhazzard
50 dair to u air
5 minutes of fox trots
30 ledge snap Climhazzard
30 perfect hight recoveries
100 perfect pivots

I have a few more things that I practice so if you want to know those just let me know. These are just basic things all Clouds should practice, the other things I do are more specific to me. If you have any questions, let me know!
I think we've found the Cloud version of the One Punch Man training regimen.
Something the others have mentioned, practice the up tilts and up airs. Up air is one of Cloud's best moves, and also one of his best moves for juggling.

Top Bottom