• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you guys feel about a Waveshine Guide?

Would a Waveshine guide be helpful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AudioSilver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-7513-8784
I've been writing a guide to Waveshining. I didn't want to post a guide everybody didn't want though. What do you guys think about it?

AudioSilver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-7513-8784
Kind of... There's a little more to it. I was just thinking about posting a guide, since I would've appreciated one, when I was a beginner to it.

Kanon

Smash Rookie
I would love to see a guide for wave shine. Some things I also wan't to know is, what options do you have after performing a shine and then approach the opponent, and also which character that options work on.

For example, I have trouble chaining waveshining marth and falco. And I am uncertain what to use to follow up a waveshine (with exception for heavyli realy on upsmash or jab upsmash[have never been able to do a jab upsmash thou.])

So a guide is really appreciated.

AudioSilver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-7513-8784
I'll start writing the guide in Smashboards format then! It'll probably be up in a few days. Thank you for the input guys!

I just finished a basic Waveshining guide. I'll be adding options out of Waveshine soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom