• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you grow interest?

The_Aegis

Just a Taco
Title. Melee. But really there are only two players where I live including me. Driving to pitt for MOAL everyweek isn't possible and doing the drive alone later at night is no fun. I live in Johnstown PA the pitt and state college scenes are about and hour and a half drive. I want more local players to drive/ride with to larger events or just regionally.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Title. Melee. But really there are only two players where I live including me. Driving to pitt for MOAL everyweek isn't possible and doing the drive alone later at night is no fun. I live in Johnstown PA the pitt and state college scenes are about and hour and a half drive. I want more local players to drive/ride with to larger events or just regionally.
Put an ad in the paper.

Top Bottom