• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you get the Stage expansion template on a Mac?

Jigglypwnz14

Smash Cadet
So, I own a mac, and I have been trying to make my own custom build of Project M, and I want to add some stages (and by some I mean a lot). I have been trying to download the Stage Expansion Template, but, whenever I download it it comes out as an exe. file. I have downloaded three applications that can extract an exe. file, but one, for some stupid reason, only extracts part of the file and one is just way to damn complicated, the other one I downloaded turned to a exe. file itself...

So, yeah, that is why I am here, I want the Stage expansion template. Can anybody help? Also, I'm not spending one damn cent on this. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but I'm just about ready to blow my brains out. So, help, please?

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Extracting help? for .zip or .rar? I believe there is a winrar for OSX

Last edited:
Top Bottom