• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you get in with Mario? (Ness/Villager)

TheBlackLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheBlackLuffy
Switch FC
8040 1413 9929
Basically a friend of mine is becoming a :4villager:/:4ness: user. :4villager: I can more so deal with. He's easier to get in on for me I dunno it's weird.

I'm a :4mario: Main first and for most and since :4villager: can't deal with Fireballs as effectively I guess I can zone a little easier since I can use them without the fear of him healing himself.

:4ness:: I have an issue with his Jab. Right after PK Fire he can Jab to avoid me dodging it, since I can't powershield it and go for a grab due to Multi-Hits, I have to jump or roll back. If I roll into him I risk getting grabbed. If I get hit by it, which I rarely do I risk getting grabbed.

If I actually get through His Jab and Fsmash are great for keeping :4mario: from netting a grab. Since his Fsmash stops projectiles and I think his Jab cancels Fireballs it makes getting in very hard.

I'm extremely patient when going for a string. Usually using Uair, Bair, and Nair to punish when he's in the air since he can Nair or Fair out of a lot of strings.

How do you get in with :4mario:?

Top Bottom