• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you do it?

McDeathstrider

Smash Cadet
NNID
McDeathstrider
3DS FC
4700-0028-0617
Hello Olimar board, I've got one question for you.
How do you do it?
I've been trying to learn how Olimar works after watching my friend tear apart our school's tournament with him. I've spent the past couple of weeks trying to figure it out, but I just CAN'T figure out how Olimar is supposed to go about fighting. I haven't talked to my friend since the tournament (have no classes or a lunch with him), so I've come here.
How am I supposed to go about fighting effectively with Olimar?

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
Hello Olimar board, I've got one question for you.
How do you do it?
I've been trying to learn how Olimar works after watching my friend tear apart our school's tournament with him. I've spent the past couple of weeks trying to figure it out, but I just CAN'T figure out how Olimar is supposed to go about fighting. I haven't talked to my friend since the tournament (have no classes or a lunch with him), so I've come here.
How am I supposed to go about fighting effectively with Olimar?
just watch top olimars play and copy them

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
In the stickied threads for this subforum is a guide written by me. It breaks down all of his moves, and details some applications with them. I also give ideas of how to play him. I recommend checking it out.

ITTOOK

Smash Rookie
We really should have a low tolerance for people that ask obvious questions on how to play as Olimar (Durrr what's READING?)

Last edited:

McDeathstrider

Smash Cadet
NNID
McDeathstrider
3DS FC
4700-0028-0617
In the stickied threads for this subforum is a guide written by me. It breaks down all of his moves, and details some applications with them. I also give ideas of how to play him. I recommend checking it out.
I didn't see it scrolling down. I'll definitely give that a look.

We really should have a low tolerance for people that ask obvious questions on how to play as Olimar (Durrr what's READING?)
I'm sorry for being a giant piece of garbage for not finding what i was looking for. i will try to be a smaller piece of garbage in the future.

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman
I don't really agree. I think it's perfectly fine to come here and ask basic questions about Olimar/Alph. This forum is for people who are interested in playing as Olimar/Alph, so I think it makes a lot of sense to come here if you're curious about how they play but don't have much experience with them. I feel like it doesn't do us much good to be unwelcoming.

As for the OP's question, I'm a fan of Indexxical!'s Pikmin Are Amazing guide. I think it does a good job of describing what each Pikmin is good and bad at in a way that even someone like me who doesn't have much competitive experience with Olimar can understand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom