• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how do i wave land fire ball of a platform?

kireavan

Smash Cadet
Ive seen Vist play chu on xanadu and he wave landed and wavedashed and then he threw a fireball and he was really close to the fire ball? any tutorial or guide on how to do that?

Last edited:

TFO

Smash Cadet
this "voodoo dash/new edge guarding technique" works in project m? I've never tried it.... Is there a special timing you need to have to get it to work?

Krusty Kid

Smash Rookie
kireavan, it's just all about timing. Pretty much what you have to do is wavedash off of the top platform, once you're in mid air release the fire ball, as you reach the second platform dash once again. You can mix it up with either Dair or or over air for the finish attack, both are very effective in completing the sequence. Like I said, timing is key.

Top Bottom