• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I set up a mayflash adapter on my Mac?

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
I can't figure this out. I tried using wine bottler, but I don't really understand computers or whats happening. It just looks like it's moving a file into a folder, which means literally nothing to me, because the whole computer is just files and folders anyway. Basically I don't understand the steps of how to get my mayflash adapter to work on my mac, let alone the game I'm trying to run.

Y-L

Smash Champion
I can't figure this out. I tried using wine bottler, but I don't really understand computers or whats happening. It just looks like it's moving a file into a folder, which means literally nothing to me, because the whole computer is just files and folders anyway. Basically I don't understand the steps of how to get my mayflash adapter to work on my mac, let alone the game I'm trying to run.
Just get the Mac version of dolphin then you set up your controller manually in the pad settings. Should be the same as Windows.

cmac2066

Smash Rookie
See, the thing is though, that its not the same as windows, my adapter used to work, but the driver was dumb and i cant fix it, any help?

Top Bottom