• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I record PM with Elgato HD60?

MelchizedekVD

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3153-4632-2309
I recently purchased the Elgato Gaming Capture Card HD60 version, so it records HDMI related games perfectly like Smash 4. My group wants to record our PM and Melee matches, but I'm not sure what to buy in order to use Elgato to record these older systems. I know it's possible to record it at 60 frames, but I'm not sure what add-on to buy.

I'm just looking for a push in the right direction as to what to buy that will let me record AVI and still see it on the TV while recording it. (If there is another forum for this already, I wasn't able to find it so I could use a link to that if there is.

Thank you very much for any assistance.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The HD60 doesn't accept component or composite input. You have to either use your Wii U in order to stream via HDMI, or use a different capture device.

Top Bottom