• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I play adventure mode?

icor1031

Smash Rookie
I choose a stage, play it through, and it says "stage clear."
However, nothing changes. It doesn't give me a flag, or on ones where there was a flag - the flag doesn't disappear.

How do I progress?

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
All you need to do is choose the next stage. The only reason why there isn't a flag on the previous one is because you didn't get every trophy or discover every room.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
A flag appears on a level when you have not broken open every golden item box, or you have not gone through every door. Doing this makes a crown-like thing appear on the level. (The Midair Stadium is guaranteed to have this symbol upon completion as there are no doors to enter or golden item boxes.) Getting the crown-like symbol is not required to go through adventure mode, it is only needed to get 100%.

Top Bottom