• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I make a machinima?

WatchfulComa24

Smash Cadet
NNID
rce2002
I want to know what codes I should use, should I do voice chat or text chat? I plan on making it sorta like Teen Titans where it's mainly action but there is some comedy there sometimes. If anyone can help me that would be awesome.

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
People are so ****ing petty. Like, they'll view your post and then just not reply to it. Lol What's the point of looking at someone's post if you're NOT going to reply. Anyway, nice to meet you. My name is LoneWolf1500 on youtube and I'm in a machinimating group known as RetroPixels. I do machinima as well, we all do. If there's a specific type of way that you're trying to machinimate and with what smash bros game, let me know. I also need to know what equipment you have, if any.

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
People are so ****ing petty. Like, they'll view your post and then just not reply to it. Lol What's the point of looking at someone's post if you're NOT going to reply. Anyway, nice to meet you. My name is LoneWolf1500 on youtube and I'm in a machinimating group known as RetroPixels. I do machinima as well, we all do. If there's a specific type of way that you're trying to machinimate and with what smash bros game, let me know. I also need to know what equipment you have, if any.
The point of looking at someone's post if you're not going to reply is for reading the post. You don't need to reply to everything you read on a forum. You're only supposed to reply if you have something to add to the conversation.

SkyShade

Smash Rookie
Hi my name is SkyShade and I admit I am rather eagered on making my own machinma but I am unclear on where to begin or what tools to use. I do have brawl but I wish to create one using Smash bros Ultimate which I have... what is a good place to begin please inform me

Top Bottom