• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Do I Install Project M?

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
I posted this on Project M discussion but I can't get a response and I really need to know this quickly. Sorry =(

can someone respond to my post on Project M or help me in this one?

I need to know how to install it in EXTREME detail, as I am not good at installing things

Sorry ='(

P.S. I already downloaded the Hackless Wifi, but I have no idea what to do next =(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There's a fairly extensive guide on our downloads page.
NSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
If you are unable to get the installer to work, or you are a Mac user, please follow the instructions below. Note: The instructions are for Hackless method. If you're using a hacked method, simply extract the files to your SD card then boot Homebrew and select Gecko OS/Riivolution.
Delete any custom Brawl stage files on your Wii and SD Card! Don't assume that because you haven't made any there aren't any; 3 custom stages are included with a new savefile of Brawl
Install the files to the root of your SD Card with the installer. If you downloaded the zip file, unzip the file and open the folder that comes out. Move the contents of that folder to your SD Card
Boot up Brawl and go to the Stage Builder.
Gecko OS will launch; select Launch Game.
You will see a straploader saying Project M Demo v2.5.

It's recommended that you use the installer, however. Simply open the .exe provided and select the drive letter of your SD card and follow the installer's instructions.

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
Alright I'll try the installer. Thanks! =D

Edit: I don't know how to install the files from my computer into the SD card's root =(

Top Bottom