• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I hold the controller?

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
Yep just checkin'. I some crazy Tekken players hold it different. The waveshine is just quite tricky to do I though they held the controll differently... Nevermind then.

wait... try to kold the r and l buttons with ur endex finger and the buttons+controll stick with ur thumb the c stick is not good for any1

Zgetto

Smash Ace
wait... try to kold the r and l buttons with ur endex finger and the buttons+controll stick with ur thumb the c stick is not good for any1

dont listen to this guy, the c-stick can be usefull
just hold the controller the way you like it.
everything should be able to work just the normal way

Smash Journeyman
there imo is no easy way to do anything dude. just learn to tech which ever way you feel comfortable and dont worry about which way someone else is playing.

_X_

Smash Lord
If you can give me a hand: I've been playing for year and haven't used at advance techs. I can wave dash but not to any stragical advantage. Where do I get help to learn these things. Are their and vid tutorials?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow..no one has mentioned the claw?

Ok well try holding the control stick with your index finger on the X button and your thumb on B when you waveshine..you don't have to move your fingers nearly as fast..it will take some time to get used to though.

Top Bottom