• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do i handle sonic? :(

LordeJawsheen

Smash Rookie
I always win alot, but i lose to good sonic players, i play as Lucario mostly, and they just spin and i cant cancel out there spin what do i do?

Dbash

Smash Cadet
Right before their about to hit your with their spin, stand near and edge and stand still. They'll charge up, and start spinning at you, then you either 1.) Jump or 2.) Perfect Shield.

1. Ends in their suicide
2. Ends in a chain grab against Lucario

LordeJawsheen

Smash Rookie
but i cant always do that, sometimes i wont have chances and i doubt they'd kill themself it isnt easy ;~:

Shiny Shovel

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shiny-Shovel
3DS FC
0275-9078-8854
Sonic can be grabbed out of his spin. The timing is tight, but it can be done. Alternatively, use projectiles. This will stop the spin dash, so as Lucario, spam your standard B. The sonics will have to approach from the air, but that's a whole new game.

S.S.

Top Bottom