• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I get up-shine?

ImmaAsian

Smash Cadet
I don't really understand how it works, when I'm knocked on the floor of the stage, do I immediately shine? Do I wake-up attack and shine? Help? It's a dumb question, I know.

yohoos

Smash Apprentice
There is no such thing. You can tech in place and shine ASAP or if you miss the tech you can get up normally without the get up attack and shine ASAP. You can't shine while getting up because that would be well... you know...

ImmaAsian

Smash Cadet
There is no such thing. You can tech in place and shine ASAP or if you miss the tech you can get up normally without the get up attack and shine ASAP. You can't shine while getting up because that would be well... you know...
Oh, right. My bad :grin: I'll keep this in mind. Thanks!

xSTx

Smash Cadet
When you are in the ground in missed tech position : press up on control stick, then shine.

Top Bottom