• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I get out of the user profile thing in the results screen.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Call me stupid, but I can't find a way to get out of the user profile thing on the online results screen. You know, when you hit X? I wwant to be able to report without going off of the game. I want to keep playing with somebody if I wanna find their miiverse account or if I acidentatly hit X.

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
Reporting is useless. No one reviews them and you only get banned once you accumulate enough reports. May sound like a good idea if you're reporting someone with a racist tag, but not quite.

The game doesn't tell you you've been banned and you're only banned for a week (if you don't get reported while in the banned server).

So the racist will continue to be a racist because they never learned their lesson and/or will be even more mean and report others for no reason.

I know no one reviews reports because I've reported three innocent people to test my theory. This was over a month ago and I never got punished for it. I've also been banned for no reason. I don't even taunt for the sake of not being reported. And no, this was before I reported those three, so that wasn't the reason why.

So basically, there's no need to report because:
A. It's not like they'll learn their lesson
B. They only get soft-banned and can keep trolling in the banned server
C. They'll be back and just as racist as before.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Reporting is useless. No one reviews them and you only get banned once you accumulate enough reports. May sound like a good idea if you're reporting someone with a racist tag, but not quite.

The game doesn't tell you you've been banned and you're only banned for a week (if you don't get reported while in the banned server).

So the racist will continue to be a racist because they never learned their lesson and/or will be even more mean and report others for no reason.

I know no one reviews reports because I've reported three innocent people to test my theory. This was over a month ago and I never got punished for it. I've also been banned for no reason. I don't even taunt for the sake of not being reported. And no, this was before I reported those three, so that wasn't the reason why.

So basically, there's no need to report because:
A. It's not like they'll learn their lesson
B. They only get soft-banned and can keep trolling in the banned server
C. They'll be back and just as racist as before.
Doesn't stop me from accidentatly hitting the X button.

Top Bottom