• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how do i get G&W?

voodre

Smash Rookie
G&W is the only character i dont have and i was wondering what i have to do to get him. thx

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
play 1,000 vs matches,beat adventure,target test, or classic mode with every character I believe.Or u can use an AR.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
yeah your right

"To unlock Mr. Game & Watch, you must complete both Classic or Adventure 1-P mode or the Target Test with ALL characters at any difficulty/stock, regular and hidden (that includes Mewtwo). After you do that, you'll be challenged; win this battle" - GameFa

i thought that you get him by having every character, like after you get everyone except G&W, you will be challenged by him

Jake The Nub

Smash Rookie
No, just get everyone unlocked but him and beat the target test with them all. It' a lot faster than beating classic and adventure with everyone.

voodre

Smash Rookie
thanks guys. i got it like ten minutes after the first reply lol. i only needed like 40 more vs. matches

Top Bottom