• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how do i fight a yoshi?

ares04

Smash Rookie
Got my *ss handed to me by a yoshi player!

The fight was going fine until he keep spamming that egg rolling attack.

how do i defend against that attack?

NekoBoy085

Smash Apprentice
Got my *ss handed to me by a yoshi player!

The fight was going fine until he keep spamming that egg rolling attack.

how do i defend against that attack?
Practice perfect shield and hog the edge. I usually just block and Dsmash into bair. Side B I can see working if the yoshi just spams it and effective mirror shielding would work wonders as well.

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
Yo Dias, I'm the Simba you've been destroying online! I know a yoshi player who I think you should fight. I don't think he'll win, but it'd cool to see the fight.

yule4

Smash Rookie
Shield Grab works best, i've always had success with Mirror Shield or w/e ( although pullin it out isn't as fast as it seems) and side-B can be a ***** and turn the tables quickly.. personally though, i can't stand side-B, i'd rather not go through the pain of hearing that annoyin voice.. so stick to the other stratedgies.. and if the Yoshi is constantly side-b'in around.. is he really that great? haha

Top Bottom