• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I create TEX0 files?

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
Hey! I used cBliss to make another color slot for Jigglypuff (there's 8 now) so I can use a cool costume, but Brawl Costume Manager won't let me import any images to use as CSP/Stock Icons/etc. I was able to import the BP(?) and the RSP(?) by putting InfFace368.brres and MenSelchrFaceB360.brres in the right folders by means of a pretty complicated method*, but I can't import the stock icon or the CSP, since they're located within StockFaceTex.brres and sc_selcharacter.pac (right?), but even if I open both of those files within BrawlBox, I need to create TEX0 files, since that's the format all the other Stock icons and CSP's are in. Soooo, how do I create TEX0's?

*I replaced the images in another build, then found them within their folders (in .brres form), so I copy/pasted them into my build.

tl;dr: Title.

Last edited:
Top Bottom