• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I create a group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
I'm seriously confused on how this works.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
You go to the groups, find the category you want to put your group in, and once you've clicked on that, click the create a new group button. You then make the name and the description, and hit ok. You can then invite people, post threads, manage group settings and permissions, etc.

Hope I helped! :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I can't find the button. :(
Once you enter the Groups Forum there will be several subforums (Ex. Smash 64, Smash Melee, Smash Brawl, General Gaming, etc.), click on the subforum for which your planned group falls under and near the top of the page there should be a "Create New Group" option.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask as I am the moderator for the Groups Forum, as I did see that you had a little fun within my own private group earlier. ;)

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Once you enter the Groups Forum there will be several subforums (Ex. Smash 64, Smash Melee, Smash Brawl, General Gaming, etc.), click on the subforum for which your planned group falls under and near the top of the page there should be a "Create New Group" option.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask as I am the moderator for the Groups Forum, as I did see that you had a little fun within my own private group earlier. ;)
Uhh, I still don't see the button.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Uhh, I still don't see the button.
Follow ---'s instructions, then towards the top-right of the page under your inbox/mail icon for conversations (can be Smashboards Skin-Dependent), you should see the option for "Create New Group".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom