• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How did I miss Kirby Triple Deluxe?

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
I had no clue this existed until I walked by it at a Target picking up a micro screwdriver because the wii u gamepad decided to stop charging... tangent, anyway... I've seen some people in the boards with the new powers as their avatars and finally made the connection. I had never really invested in finding out what they were- my excuse being because I've been pretty much entirely in a smash brothers frame of mind with my thoughts.

If you haven't played this game yet, and have liked any of the Kirby games of the past, you should play this. It is one of the very few 3DS games you will want to play exclusively in 3D as well... I usually get tired of the effect.

The new moves are great, and the returning ones feel really fresh and well tweaked.

Music is so well produced, I don't know if it's my favorite yet, but I need to keep going to see. Not being my favorite is pointless to you though. I have a lot of retro kirby music bias... it's still so damn good. And the more I hear it the more it grows on me, so we'll see where that ends up.

The visuals........
Candy, 3D is a must.

This feels like a really smooth game design so far. Although hand held in many areas, each time it happens you just have to give a nod to the designers for pushing the thoughts people have, to meet the right ends. I think of how my child mind might have experienced this and I'm in shock that some people are growing up with games like these around them... they must be experiencing something absolutely out of this world lol.

I have to thank the people in the boards with the power avatars. They are what held my interest in the first place... so when I looked on the back of the box randomly at the Target I knew I had to give it a shot, and I almost didn't even then.

So this is just a formal way of saying, if you haven't played it. It's worth a shot so far. Perhaps I may edit if things change along the way but as it goes, it's only gotten better.

:kirby64:

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Game is amazing! I preordered and picked it up, same with Mario Golf World Tour. It was one I followed. I love Kirby Fighters - friends and I play it often as it has download play. But yeah, one of the best Kirby games.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
It is hard to put down smash, but yeah you really should check it out if you ever enjoyed the kirby series. It's a great one.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Yeah, Triple Deluxe is rad. I beat it with all the emblem things and then immediately jumped on the eShop to buy Kirby's Dream Land 2, since I'd never played it (for the record, it's quite fun and a good bit better than Dream Land 1). I forgot how much I enjoyed those games. Typically, I'm not crazy about really cake-easy games like Kirby, but its super charming, and sometimes it's relaxing to play a game that doesn't require strong reflexes or a lot of focus. Kirby's super cozy.

:4kirby::4kirby::4kirby:

Last edited:
Top Bottom