• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How can I play Project M 3.5 online?

D

Deleted member

Hello Everyone. I'm Waldo and i'd like to know how I can play PM with the 3.5 version. I'm considered to be good at the game but I'm just a noob when it comes to these sort of online things.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I made this for somebody who asked the same question. You have all these files already but in case you don't have the program called 7zip, here they are again. There's a readme inside, look at it, it tells you where everything needs to go. Replace the files then you just boot PM and go online like you would in Brawl (the wifi button at the main menu of course).

I recommend renaming the original files before you place the wifi-set files in those folders. Just put the word "full" at the beginning of the originals' names or something.

D

Deleted member

I made this for somebody who asked the same question. You have all these files already but in case you don't have the program called 7zip, here they are again. There's a readme inside, look at it, it tells you where everything needs to go. Replace the files then you just boot PM and go online like you would in Brawl (the wifi button at the main menu of course).

I recommend renaming the original files before you place the wifi-set files in those folders. Just put the word "full" at the beginning of the originals' names or something.
Thank you very much! ^-^

Top Bottom