• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how can i mod a super strong mr game and watch in melee

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
i want his attacks to OHKO and mr game and watch to take no damage from others’ attacks. it’ll be fun and i’ll smile for eternity.
thanks in advance.
with love from austria ❤❤❤

TheSocialZombie

Smash Cadet
While it's not possible for mr g&w to be intangible forever (yet) You can certainly make all his attacks to ohko by using crazy hand to change all the attacks to do 999 damage with 500 base knockback. (Be sure to change his specials too!)

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
While it's not possible for mr g&w to be intangible forever (yet) You can certainly make all his attacks to ohko by using crazy hand to change all the attacks to do 999 damage with 500 base knockback. (Be sure to change his specials too!)
Yes!

Except how do I do that?

TheSocialZombie

Smash Cadet
Yes!

Except how do I do that?
Use crazy hand, go into the iso of melee you want to mod, go into mr g&w's character, go to the list and click subactions (attacks only), and go through all his moves, and when you see something that says "Hitbox (20 bytes)", change the damage of that hitbox to 999 and change the base knockback to 500 and knockback growth to whatever you want. Then repeat until you don't see any more hitboxes, and click save (The damage of all the hitboxes might change back to a number like 418 or something, that's normal.). Repeat this process until all attacks are changed.

Note: For the special moves you'll need to go the subactions (all) and scroll until you see SpecialN. Click that and do the process. Repeat that process for every one of the special moves. (SpecialN is a special way of saying his neutral special. SpecialS is his Side Special, SpecialHi is his Up B, and SpecialLw is his down b.)

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Top Bottom