• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How can I counter ledge campers?

Antoshi

Smash Rookie
I main Wolf, and today I had some guy ledge camping (grabbing the edge, dropping and recovering back onto the edge) which made it seemingly impossible for me to get him with Wolf, especially considering how tricky his recovery is. What can I do about people who just camp the ledge in order to get out of getting hit?

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
I would shine them when they try to hit u and get onto the stage the shine if timed correctly should give you enough time to get back on.

Antoshi

Smash Rookie
Actually he can stay there forever, considering he did it once during a Sudden Death, and once at very high % during a 4-player match.

§witch

Smash Lord
Actually he can stay there forever, considering he did it once during a Sudden Death, and once at very high % during a 4-player match.
Wow, well I have nothing to say then. Except he's the biggest wimp I've ever heard of. It doesn't maater if wolfs recovery is good then, just bair him and he's dead. No need to recover.

bigafromusclekid

Smash Cadet
Run off stage to bair. If you're incorporate it into your wolf and he doesn't see it fast enough, you might catch him off guard.

teekay

Smash Journeyman
Tell him that you will pee on him, and play somebody else who actually plays.

If it's in a tournament or something though, I would still just wait him out. Even in sudden death. Let him sit there as long as he wants. It will be him that the spectators hate, not you. I suggest smiling at him and scratching your balls or something.

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
Run off, bair, double jump and ledge cancel your illusion landing you back on the stage. One will hit and probably kill. mmm especially if you get a spike from the illusion, such a good feeling.

gamadaya

Smash Rookie
Yeah, if it's in a four person sudden death over wifi, there's not a lot you can do. I guess I would go for the bair, as Wolf doesn't float as much as Fox with his shine. Don't sweat it though. I don't think this situation will happen very often ;)

Top Bottom