• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How bad is Wario?

Chaleb

Smash Cadet
FTilt is great and it's basically a much quicker version of his FSmash that still kills; try to get in the habit of using it much more than FSmash.

Anyway I think Wario is really good but I've been having trouble approaching and edge guarding, and I know Wario can do it. I find it hard to land Chomps sometimes because Wario just stays stationary while he does it, and there's only so much I can do with FAir and the Bike.

The other thing is I'm not sure how much range his Waft has, mostly because it takes awhile for it to charge up so it's not like I can just test it anytime.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
The waft only extends a distance equal to about half of Wario's width all around him.

Which is why the Rose-Scented Waft is nice because it adds about an extra Wario width to its range, meaning you can actually outrange a ton of attacks with it. It doesn't KO nearly as early, but it at least charges almost twice as fast.

Vengeance_NS

Smash Journeyman
The waft only extends a distance equal to about half of Wario's width all around him.

Which is why the Rose-Scented Waft is nice because it adds about an extra Wario width to its range, meaning you can actually outrange a ton of attacks with it. It doesn't KO nearly as early, but it at least charges almost twice as fast.
I've never played with any customs. If they make them tourney legal I may unlock them. Do u have any vids of ur wario in action?

Top Bottom