• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How about the 11 hammers !

The Phenom

Smash Lord
When Mr. Game and Watch is knocked in the floor and actually gets two hammers and swings them to defend himself so he can get up . -two-

Another two hammers when he does his down smash .

Nine more hammers .

13+

Lag

Smash Journeyman
When Mr. Game and Watch is knocked in the floor and actually gets two hammers and swings them to defend himself...
Ah didn't catch that one. Ehh so what was the point of this thread? Apparently no ones naming anything..haha.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'll call the bell Maverick.
Mostly for the sake of post count.

And I'll also argue that the dsmash hammers are the same hammers as the getup attack, just used differently. So, 11 hammers.

Lag

Smash Journeyman
It sure does haha. Darn I shoulda named it Jingle bells...seems more suitable for the arrival of Brawl for the best time of the year! The hammers are just...called...in my dictionary...The Nutcracker...

VDZ

Smash Apprentice
The bell's name is 'alarm'. In the original Game & Watches, it was used to wake you up or whatever you set a clock alarm for.
Also, the '9 Judgment Hammers' are only one hammer, and 9 different signs (in G&W Juge, the two characters each had one hammer, and held up a random sign after a couple of seconds).
So, Judgment Hammer would be an appropriate name for that.

The two hammers used with Down-smash are other hammers, I don't know the name of them. So, discuss.

Top Bottom