• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing for Gigabits 5/17...

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I will be returning the week Gigabits is holding their next tournament. While I would not be in a position to participate, I have tentatively decided on making my place available for housing provided I'm given notice of your arrival at least 48 hours in advance. I do have some basic rules, but there one's that should be common sense and shouldn't really affect anyone provided they don't do anything stupid.

I do charge $2 for staying the night, but this isn't profit for me. It allows for me to provide minor accommodations for my guests such as drinks and food. I don't think it is outrageous and allows for everyone housed here to be more comfortable.

Any questions, you're welcome to leave in this topic or you can PM me.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Meh, well some of us don't have endless supplies of cash to keep their guests fed. :p Besides, if you live 20 minutes from Gigs, you're actually farther from UCF than I am.

Top Bottom