• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Honda's Peach (Critique Please!)

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVK18JljlPY (Friendlies vs. Iori)

Okay, so maybe not with the Mewtwo matchup in particular (who else is even decent with M2 other than Iori and Taj?) but I'd love some feedback for other things! Like my movement, approaches, what I'm doing well, what I'm not, etc...

I've already studied the video a million times, and this is what I've gotten from it:

- a lot of my moves don't make contact; also, 3/4 of those dairs are supposed to be nairs
- I ***** from 5:41-:46
- I got ***** once Pokemon Stadium went into mountain mode--my approaches were not smart at all

I really wish I had more videos up, especially of the Marth and Fox/Falco matchups, but I guess this will have to do for now...please help meeeeeeeeeeee

Cia

das kwl
not sure how i went all this time with out noticing this.. but a few things.

- You have to be a bit more alert when playing. there were times when he hit you with Shadow ball because you were just STANDING there lol. Always keep your peach in motion. This will keep your reflexes sharp.

- TURNIPS!! maybe you don't like them, but they are really good, and the key to Peach's safe approach. Pull them whenever you get a chance. it seemed like you didn't use them enough to me.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Ah turnips, I totally agree that I don't use them enough, or at least recently, when I've been more focused (obsessed) on overwhelming opponents with speed and tech skill (which rarely works)

Thanks for the feedback VaNz, and I'm still working on the things you told me when we played at SMYM in March haha

Top Bottom