• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Home-run stage

Takigan

Smash Rookie
So I'm playing online in "Play with Anyone" and the game loads me and my 3 random partners into the Home-Run stage (which is odd in itself since this isn't a standard stage). We soon realized we can't die (the level continues on forever in all directions), and so the game proceeded to Sudden Death. Once the bombs came in they were centrally located to one area underneath the left side of the home-run platform. The game is still ongoing as I type this....each character trying to figure out a way to kill themselves and failing.

One character eventually found a way to essentially vanish off the screen, though they're Face and damage percentage are still on the screen and they're apparently falling underneath the level based on the sound bytes (obviously some kind of glitch).

I'm new to the community and can't find anything on this, and am wondering if anyone else has ever experienced something like this or know what it is?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Congratulations, you've met your first online hacker...

UberMario

Smash Master
The above, and the reason the bob-ombs only appeared in one spot is because there aren't any item spawn points in stages like the Home-Run Contest arena or the Target Tests since you're not supposed to be able to have items appear like that there anyway (items that are there at the start of Target Tests don't count).

Takigan

Smash Rookie
Ah....sorry guys, just saw the ask/answer sticky. Please delete/move this.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Meh, you and many others dude, no biggie;)
Just let it die or request a moderator to lock er up...

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom