• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Home Run Contest

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594
So people all find all kinds of different ways to get the furthest in home run contest. Anyone who has a notable score post how to do it, with which character, what percent the sandbag was at, and how many ft you got. Also as a note the tip of the home run bat does more damage and launches further than the middle of it, same with Ness's side smash so use that to help you. My personal one uses Ganondorf and is as follows: uncharged f-smash<uncharged f-smash<8 f tilts to the right as fast as you can<turn around and jab<warlock punch but reverse it. I got the percent to 201% and it went 6375.3 ft. Right after writing this I just did the same method again but got 200% on the sangbag although it went 6387.1 ft so try it a few times once you find something that works to make sure you can't go any higher.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@ Showdow Showdow Am moving this to the Wii U Single Player boards.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey there Showdow! First of all, that's an interesting technique and I will try it out soon! Secondly, there's a Home Run Contest Thread in the Wii U Solo Modes sub-forum. Although, it hasn't gotten much activity recently. It would be awesome if you could share your strategies there and get the Home Run Contest challengers engaged in it once more.

Top Bottom