• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Home Run Challenge

skip430

Smash Cadet
I was wondering how to throw the bat into the air and then recatch it while attacking the bag. I've seen it done many times on home run videos at youtube, but I cannot do it on my game, because I cannot do that bat technique. Someone please explain.

Radicalation

Smash Rookie
I've never really tried the homerun contest at length, but I believe you just throw the bat up with Z, do a few kicks and it should fall back to you.

This is just a guess.

HeltXL

Smash Apprentice
From the video, it looks like the bat was dropped by pressing Z, then as soon as it fell and hit the Sandbag, it bounced up, and was caught in midair by pressing Z. After that, you just rinse, lather, repeat.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I've read this somewhere. Just grab the bat, jump over the bag, drop the bat in mid air and do an aerial, prefferably a shflld dair or uair, when you land jump back up and catch the bounce, because if it was timed correctly it should be bouncing at the same time as you are jumping back up. I'm going off of memory though. I think I saw a guide on SmashWiki though.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Theres a homerun guide on gamefaqs.com that explains it.
1. Jump
2. Hit "Z' to drop bat
3. Use aerial; in CF's case the dair. Lcancel
4. Jump and time "Z" to catch the bat and hit "Z" again to start the cycle.

Top Bottom