• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Exploding Bronzongs! It's a frenzy!

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
Ok, i've heard just about fifty million very vague and varying ways on how to obtain Explosion in DP. Anybody want to explain how to get that **** TM with a very detailed explanation?

Also, i've been looking into using bronzong recently, but i have no idea what moveset to run.
I've just about concluded that i'll run it with a Sassy nature (+SD. -SP) but that's as far as i get. Someone want to help me?

Also, i'm having some trouble with a few things. My team is darn near set, but i have a major decision to make.

SO FAR it consists of

Infernape@Expert Belt (Jolly Nature) Blaze
-Swords Dance -Close Combat -Flare Blitz -U-turn

Gyarados@(no idea, any suggestions?) (Adamant) Intimidate
-Dragon Dance -Earthquake -Aqua Tail -Ice Fang (needed Ice move)

Meganium@(No idea, suggestions?) (Bold) Overgrow
-Giga Drain(would do energy ball but needed extra staying power) i need a moveset for it...

Blissey@Lefties (Bold) Natural Cure
-Aromatherapy -Seismic Toss -Thunder Wave -Softboiled

Gengar@Choice Specs (Timid) Levitate
-Thunderbolt -Sludge Bomb -Shadow Ball -Energy Ball

Salamence@(Suggestions?) (Jolly) Intimidate
-Dragon Dance -Earthquake -Dragon Claw -Roost

Salamence and Gyara go out for double intimidate/double earthquake, salamence has roost for staying power, so don't tell me to change either one. it's the blissey that gives me a headache.

I was thinking of replacing blissey w/Bronzong, giving Meganium (Aromatherapy/Energy Ball/Leech Seed/Toxic) or something like that. What do you guys and gals think?

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
To get Explosion, go to the Game Corner. You don't get it by getting enough coins, you have to complete the bonus round on the slot machines 10 times, then talk to the lady at the counter. Is that clear enough?

-Toilet

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
what the hell do you have to do to "complete" a bonus round? Last i recall the bonus round was the stupid thing with the clefairy, but by complete we mean what? and do you have to do it consecutively?

Top Bottom