• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiya~

Starlet

Smash Rookie
I'm Add. Looking forward to using the site.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Hello there and welcome to Smashboards. Home of all Smash related things. It's easy to start getting to a great level in Smash bt it will take a bit of practice. I am way terrible specially lately after a bit of Smashcations. (Smash vacations) So long you have fun that counts a lot. Glad you could join us. Cyndane's got you covered in Smash maps. Depending who you main you can go to that character's thread and learn from the pros there, some aspiring players as well as read tips tricks and guides for the characters. have fun in the boards and Good Luck!

D

Deleted member

Welcome! I'm not creative with names, either. Just look at my username. xD
Although I'd gladly give you suggestions regarding it.

Starlet

Smash Rookie
Hello there and welcome to Smashboards. Home of all Smash related things. It's easy to start getting to a great level in Smash bt it will take a bit of practice. I am way terrible specially lately after a bit of Smashcations. (Smash vacations) So long you have fun that counts a lot. Glad you could join us. Cyndane's got you covered in Smash maps. Depending who you main you can go to that character's thread and learn from the pros there, some aspiring players as well as read tips tricks and guides for the characters. have fun in the boards and Good Luck!
um... well I actually don't have a main. I haven't really played the game much at all honestly. Would you have any suggestions?

Welcome! I'm not creative with names, either. Just look at my username. xD
Although I'd gladly give you suggestions regarding it.
I think Flight is a really nice username, certainly better than something like "shadowknight22" or "ilovekittens4" seeing as a large majority of the internet tend to go with names similar to those.

I would certainly love to hear any suggestions you might have

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think Flight is a really nice username, certainly better than something like "shadowknight22" or "ilovekittens4" seeing as a large majority of the internet tend to go with names similar to those.

I would certainly love to hear any suggestions you might have~
You think? I got really lucky with getting the name in this site. I've been using it since December 2010.
And let me think of some...

Starlet

Smash Rookie
You think? I got really lucky with getting the name in this site. I've been using it since December 2010.
And let me think of some...
If you can get a one word name then you're very lucky in my opinion

and thanks a lot

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you can get a one word name then you're very lucky in my opinion~

and thanks a lot!
Pretty much. I planned to go with "FlightShift", the name of my YouTube account, but after noticing that the simpler "Flight" username was available, I went for it real quick. I don't think I'll be changing it if I get Premium.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
um... well I actually don't have a main. I haven't really played the game much at all honestly. Would you have any suggestions?

I would certainly love to hear any suggestions you might have~
Really nice to see someone joined the Smash scene! I'm mario123007, I'm probably the only Taiwanese competitive Smasher to appear in this website.
If you are looking for a main, ask yourself: Who your favorite character? If you like this character, go ahead and use it! Don't really put the tier list into consideration, it isn't helpful in my opinion, I just use the characters that I like. And then practice...
I hope we can play together to learn the basics, and help each other with the advance techs...

I found that mario123007 is unused in nearly every website. Reddit however I registered mario123007, but when I logged out, when I type my password, it seems that I didn't type my password right. And I forgot to verify my email, so that user was abandoned...
Pretty much. I planned to go with "FlightShift", the name of my YouTube account, but after noticing that the simpler "Flight" username was available, I went for it real quick. I don't think I'll be changing it if I get Premium.
Wow, that's great. But to me Mario obviously already used on many sites, so I'll stick with my user name like, forever.

Last edited:

Starlet

Smash Rookie
Thank you all for welcoming me. I wish you all the best

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
social thread?
Nearly every character forums has their own social thread. Some are a bit barren, some are just going fast pace.
I recommended you Rosalina Social thread, because it's not like that barren nor fast pace.

Starlet

Smash Rookie
Nearly every character forums has their own social thread. Some are a bit barren, some are just going fast pace.
I recommended you Rosalina Social thread, because it's not like that barren nor fast pace.
Oh I see, so when I find a character that I like playing I can visit the social thread for that character and learn more about them? That's really useful, thanks for the advice

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh I see, so when I find a character that I like playing I can visit the social thread for that character and learn more about them? That's really useful, thanks for the advice!
Besides Social thread, thee are other threads that discusses their character's movesets, matchups, and other stuff. You should check them out!

Nimyu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-6319-0143
Velcome to the Boards! We vant to suck your bloo- Wait, it's not Halloween? Damnit! I thought I had the holiday right this time...
But yeah! Welcome!

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
Hm...
-Looks at you sternly and pokes your nose-
You look ok, I guess you can stay...

Nah, I'm just kidding. Welcome to the SmashBoards!

If you want to get into the game competitively, this place is probably your best bet. You learn all sorts of tidbits around here. Or if you are just looking for a place to converse and meet new people, the site also houses alot of ways for you to do that too. It may be a bit daunting at first, but after poking around abit you'll soon find what you're after.

Out of curiosity, what other game series are you into? And seeing as you're into anime, what about that, too?

If you need anything, feel free to ask. Have fun! c:

Last edited:

Starlet

Smash Rookie
Hm...
-Looks at you sternly and pokes your nose-
You look ok, I guess you can stay...

Nah, I'm just kidding. Welcome to the SmashBoards!

If you want to get into the game competitively, this place is probably your best bet. You learn all sorts of tidbits around here. Or if you are just looking for a place to converse and meet new people, the site also houses alot of ways for you to do that too. It may be a bit daunting at first, but after poking around abit you'll soon find what you're after.

Out of curiosity, what other game series are you into? And seeing as you're into anime, what about that, too?

If you need anything, feel free to ask. Have fun! c:
It'd be nice to get into the game competitively however since I'm new I don't really have any idea where to start.

I mostly just stick to Nintendo games and even then I don't play a lot. I used to watch a lot of anime but I've also stopped watching that as much. I concentrate on my studies a lot so I find myself with a lot less time for playing and watching however I'm sure that once I'm done I'll get back into both

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It'd be nice to get into the game competitively however since I'm new I don't really have any idea where to start.

I mostly just stick to Nintendo games and even then I don't play a lot. I used to watch a lot of anime but I've also stopped watching that as much. I concentrate on my studies a lot so I find myself with a lot less time for playing and watching however I'm sure that once I'm done I'll get back into both
Studies are important, but how to balance your studies and gaming is more a tough thing to do.
Sometimes if you play competitively for too long can be a pain, sometimes you might either need rest, or go and seek for advice.

Top Bottom