• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiya

MacnSlash

Smash Rookie
(warning grammar and spelling are horrible ) Hello everyone my name is Kyle C. French and I'm super excitted about the upcoming smash so much so i reserved my copy and don't even own a Wii U stupid...maybe but I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to the Amiibo's as well! My favorite characters are : Mario, Dk, Link, Olimar, Wario, Yoshi, Mr. Game and Watch, and probably a few others I can't think of right now , I really hope Mewtow makes it into the upcoming title Out of those characters I'm really looking forward to playing Little Mac I'm so hypped he's in the game. I joined this sight in hopes of meeting some people who share my obsession of this game. I would love to get into tournaments but i probably wouldn't last long. I love the luck factor in smash how you can be doing amazing an then one party ball full of bomb bomb's and it's all over thanks hope to talk to you all soon :)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the boards, MacnSlash!

There are plenty of people here who share your interests (myself included) so you've definitely come to the right place.

Don't be discouraged by not being the best Smasher out there since a lot of people are here for the same reasons you are. If you're interested in finding out about some of the tournaments in your area and to meet some people, feel free to check out this thread:

http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Top Bottom