• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

His Tech Skill Level is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
what impresses you?
Nothing dude, maybe that thing shai hulud did on his laser vid. I mean rshdl with weaving and double shines between each shdl, not that I can do it but is pretty cool, at least I can do 131 hits on training mode with fox lol (Im getting it higher now ^^)

lol yeah i think people were misspelling shdl they were saying dshl or rdshl, tell taki to do some turnaround waveshine stuff for the second part

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
SideEffect vs. Taki MM at Pound3, any bets?

...Soz, I just had to. Anywho, nice tech skill Taki. Good stuffs.
That wouldn't even be fair lol...Sideeffect would **** him >_>.

But seriously ronnie stop being such a ****. XD.

dawn001

Smash Ace
That wouldn't even be fair lol...Sideeffect would **** him >_>.

But seriously ronnie stop being such a ****. XD.
hey you Hylian i want to play you or maybe i did not sure but i know you were in the TGM's tourny and i was there but not sure if i got to play you..

Lol by stealing silent wolf's idea and changing this video's category to pets & animals i got 4 honors on youtube XD, sw knows i stole his idea though =P
LOL it wasn't actually my plan to get honors. I didnt even know what they were lol. I just thought falco was an animal or "beast" with all them shines :D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hey you Hylian i want to play you or maybe i did not sure but i know you were in the TGM's tourny and i was there but not sure if i got to play you..
I don't think I played you either >_>. But yeah, we will play next TGM tourny.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
were you that guy i played in fountain of dream then we dint get to finish cause you had a tourny match or something?
I have no idea.

Edit: I remembered watching you lose a fox ditto to someone, then I fox ditto'ed them and 3 stocked them, then roy fox dittoed me and beat me.

>_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom