• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

His costumes?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
We know his standard green costume, and his freakin' awesome Hero of Evil Winds costume, but those are the only two I know of. Can anyone point me to any others? Specifically, I wanna know if he wears the Hero's New Clothes?

I would also like to know if his shield changes similarly to Link's.

Please post anything you can tell me!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dark Toon Link does look awesome as hell

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I need these answers just as much as you do.. Why doesn't anyone make an alternate costume video teaser D:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I can assure you that red and blue/purple (or both) are confirmed. Possibly the same alternate colours as the regular Link..

Skillface

Smash Cadet
Still no sign of Lobster Garb.

I really hope it's in it, along with "The Legendary Hero" music (plays at the beginning of WW while it's telling you the backstory.)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
No Island Clothes makes Johnknight1 sad. He's a lot worse then I hoped and expected, but at least he has good aerials and retro colors FTW...along with Dark and normal Green! :) :laugh: ;)

Zihark

Smash Rookie
I'd expect his costumes beeing the same as in the four swords, meaning green, blue, red purple at least and adding a dark and we got a perfect match up

edit: saw the colours and i guess it's ok... Though the blue, red and purple should be a tad bit darker to match up witht eh Four swords veresion of them in my opinion: http://www.kidzworld.com/multimedia/ZeldaFourSwordsHeroes.jpg

Might just be the camera that does it still, oh well, guess it's ok

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
its the Retro colors...by retro I mean the first first first ever Link in Zelda I ...

Top Bottom