• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilarious sticky glitch

Kyoryoku Hitori

Smash Cadet
You'll never find out! 'Cause by the time you do M
This is really simple to do. First go to training mode (its easier to pick the item you need and the enemy won't attack you) and pick Mewtwo and any other character, then go to any stage with a platform in it, I prefer Battlefield but the stage is up to you, set the enemy to human or control whichever one it is I can't remember, and get Mewtwo under the lower left or right platform and get your buddy on the platform. Break out a red shell and throw it, when it comes at you use your down + B or your over + B, I cant remember which one it is but I do know that he has you use his hand and not his eyes, do that 5 times then when the RS comes at you for the 5th time get your buddy to drop through the platform and into your down + B or your over + B, which ever one it is, and the RS will have so much power that it will break, send you up, and make your buddy stick to you forever, so you can never kill him, unless you do the down + B or your over + B, which ever one it is, then he comes off. Its easier done than said so try it out and have fun.:lick:

Top Bottom