• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Highly Successful Combo List for Link [2 more Videos; New 3-hit Combo]

Jink

Smash Apprentice
I can't perform the Dash attack to Usmash cancel, how is it done?, I only can get Snake's and Falco's, but for me Link don't have one...

Skler

Smash Master
To be honest, no combos with Link in Brawl are solid. I'm not even sure if utilt -> utilt works if your opponent aerial dodges as soon as they can/DIs correctly.

HiIH

Smash Lord
The entire point is they can di, and avoid it. You can say, "LAWL ANTICIPATE DI" but they can DI far enough away to break the combo to recover. That's what I mean by decreased hit stun.

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman
I really don't see most of these combos working; with some DI, yeah, but these combos depend on your opponent falling a certain trajectory/speed/no air dodge. And with the obscene degree that DI plays in Brawl now, I think it's dangerous to even say that these combos "work" per se; otherwise, we'll start conditioning the growing Link brawlers into tactics that won't work at higher levels.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Crazy combo I just thought of.

Both you and the opponent should be at high damage.
Have bomb out, ready to explode. get close to the opponent, and have the bomb blow both of you up. DI towards the opponent, as soon as you can, use a uair/dair to finish him.
*dislaimer* I literally just thought of this and have not tested it, so I don't know how practical it is, or if it really works at all.

Top Bottom