• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Highly Amusing Luigi Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lompta

Smash Rookie
Ok, I was playing around with my friend on Melee a few minutes ago and we found a truly hilarious glitch, and I was just wondering if anybody'd found this before and what it's called. What it is is an infinite Luigi chain of jumps. One Luigi up-bs another from a safe distance, then they repeatedly up-b each other to the point where they can get so high the off-the-course magnifiers appear below the screen, yet neither can fly off and die. This can be done by simply having two luigis facing each other pressing up-b over and over again.

It's highly amusing.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
And this thread has yet to be locked...
Sorry, but this glitch is pretty old. It's called the Luigi ladder, and I banned in tournies.
If you go high enough, you warp through the ceiling of a stage back down to the bottom

pdk

Smash Lord
while we're at it, /r/ video of luigi ladder going past the top of a stage

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
*Posting in locked topic* Lol. This should really be in a character specific sub-forum, unless it went on to talk of other glitches. The mods should move it, and then lock it. More work for them ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom