• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Tier Losers Official Thread: NYC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
wasup everyone, this thread here is 2 discuss everything about High Tier Losers.
wats High Tier Losers u may ask? *chuckles, stands by fire place n smokes on his pipe, putting one leg up on the mantle* well High Tier Losers is our team name. Our meaning me n jay0yeah.

here is where we will also announce any smashfests held by us or if any1 wants to come thru n train with us is also good. even if ur coming by 2 chat with us, its all good so let it begin

also, we live in the nyc area, specifically in the bronx, jus thought i should add that.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Thats right Smashers we are here to train, get better and have fun. If anyone wants to train give us a PM and we will give you our Cell #'s. Hope to train with some new faces soon. OOOOOOOO YEAH!!!! LOL

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
u wana come thru sometime shine hex? thursday me n jay is going to be training, if any1 wants to join us ur all free 2 come

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
If anyone wants to train with us this week we are having several trainning sessions, so PM us if yaa interested.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
So FAr I have Gui1tyX attending. there is room for a few more. About 3 more peeps. I need confirmations ASAP. I am expecting Bloodtide, GRBR, and Venom. Need Confirmations dudes!

-__-

Smash Ace
im ther 4 sho d o double g sho u kno wht im sayin U KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN!!!! lmao (does laps in da shower while doing tetsuya combos and getting high off of green rubbing alchohol)

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
So Far its going to be GLitch, myself, Pics, Gui1tyX, Blootide and Venom. Link-NY the fest is on Thursday @ my house around 6pm. PM me if you need my cell #.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
LOL. Well if anything we'll try to have one this weekend. I'll give you a call if anything. As for people coming to the trainning session I believe it will only be Bloodtide, X, Venom and Pics.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Smash 2morrow!!!!! YEAH!! OOHH YEA CAN"T WAIT!!!! ITS BEEN like 4 days since I played. I'm rusty.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom