• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High light of 1st day of super champ combo

3Years

Smash Lord
OK this is from what i saw...

So blitz is having a friendly with dark and taj was watching it and i guess dark was beating blitz and taj was sayin stuff and blitz told taj 2 stfu and taj replied no and blitz drops his controller and leaps at taj and every1 is holding blitz back and yeah...

so basically taj and blitz almost got in a fight oh and i heard that blitz got DQ'd so yeah that was my highlight at the super champ combo...:chuckle:

3Years

Smash Lord
i thought so 2...i was right there and me and taj looked and eachother and started crackin up and cracked a couples jokes after lol

MoogleDude

Smash Cadet
wtf... blitz, whose like 5'5" or 5'6" tried to get into a fight with Taj??? whose like a 7 foot black guy? I'm glad no one got hurt and it sux that blitz got ejected :*(

Lit

Smash Ace
lol, thats so ****in funny
Bec thats sounds like somthing i would do.
Well that ***** does chill wit dsf alot and he lives in compton.
Blitz must mave some hood in him from being down there all these years.
Anyways, i still give it up to him for doing that, bec i proably would of done the same thing. lol

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
i <3 how socal backed me up afterwards and said "good **** blitz." it just sucks that the guy running this **** couldnt see that taj just talks way too much **** at the wrong times and that he really did deserve more than what i gave him. = ) = ) = )

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Dude, that was funny as hell. I didn't even know who the **** they were, all of a sudden I hear some people talking louder than normal, I look over by instinct, and suddenly one of them just ****ing tackles the other guy. I thought they were just kidding for a minute, then one guy's getting held back and they both look pissed, just...wtf?

3Years

Smash Lord
yeah taj was the tall guy and blitz was the(no offense)short guy and if u dont no who taj is then thats pretty sad...

3Years

Smash Lord
yeah i was crackin up me n taj and some others it was funny...i no im from socal and i shouldve backed blitz up but i talk 2 taj more then blitz so yeah sry blitz...

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
i <3 how socal backed me up afterwards and said "good **** blitz." it just sucks that the guy running this **** couldnt see that taj just talks way too much **** at the wrong times and that he really did deserve more than what i gave him. = ) = ) = )

LOOLOLLLL what else could you have gave him....besides a blowjob??

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I'm new to the tournament scene. I know who Taj is, but I had no idea what he looked like before he got tackled. Then I found out.

And look at the Icon. It should be obvious.

Top Bottom