• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi.

Soul.

Hey, Smashers. I'm a new member on this forum. I came to this forum because I felt like it was necessary.
I've played the Smash games, I liked and enjoyed every single one. Now, with the new games, it might stay this way.
I hope the community welcomes me.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Of course we will! Glad you felt as though joining us was "necessary". Smash is love, Smash is life :awesome:

Welcome, friend.

Soul.

@ Hokori Hokori : Thanks! Yeah, it was necessary, with the new games coming out, as well as the speculation ending soon. I knew this forum would welcome a new member like me. And yes, you're right. Smash is love, Smash is life.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
@ Soul. Soul. - Yeah, speculating is always fun, so feel free to join in on the discussions if you'd like. Things will get very interesting around here once the games are out because we'll see how much we speculated turns out to actually be right. That, and just new game hype. Always a pleasure.

Soul.

@ AirFair AirFair : Thanks! Oh, yeah, it's great to see the community grow. Besides, it's because of Smash 3DS and Smash Wii U that the community is growing.
@ Hokori Hokori : It might be fun like you say. Hey, at least it's good to guess what moves do the characters have... As well as supporting the players' favorite characters.
@Flight: Thanks (yet again)! I see you're a new member on this forum too, so I welcome you to Smashboards in return!

Last edited:
Top Bottom