• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarify

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=5191]Hi![/drupal]

I thought this would be a good way to make myself known in the community. I'm clarify. I'm a huge fan of the Smash series, but I'm not a competitive player. I might be the worst player on here, actually. On a recreational level, I think I'm ok. From a recreational level, I find all of the characters balanced (Anti-Tierist, not even sure if any more of my kind exist), but only in Brawl (Fox, Ganon, ect. were overpowered in Melee), but I'm sure the differences are huge depending on the tourney rules. Once I get out of grounding, I'll post my Brawl Friend Code so that anyone who wants to play with me and help me get a lot better can do so. I focus much more of my time with music, as I play clarinet and alto saxophone, and music is my passion. I'm also a brony, though in my social life, I won't admit it (too many ignorant people). I love Brawl, I play that and I also still play Melee occasionally. I decided to join the community after reading a guide on Ganondorf (my favorite character), and I found I didn't know crap before reading the guide. I also see that everyone is friendly, so I decided to give this a try. And......that's pretty much it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom